Have you decided that it's time to redecorate your home? Or, maybe you have recently moved into a new home that needs window treatments in all of the rooms. Either way, from denim for a boy's room to sheer blinds in other rooms, here are some ideas that might help you as you create custom window treatments in your home:
Get Ideas From Family Members - Are your children old enough to help you decide what they want in their own rooms? Is your spouse a good source for ideas? Go with the ideas that your family members give you, and then add your own touches.
- Perhaps your little boy wants a cowboy theme in his room. If so, think about having denim curtains in his room. Because they might be heavy, consider sheer blinds in back of the denim. Sheer blinds will block out the heavy rays of the sun, but they will still provide excellent lighting in your little boy's room.
- Has your little girl decided on using her favorite colors for her bedroom? Think about buying sheer blinds and accenting them. For example, after installing the sheer blinds put a board that you have covered in your little girl's favorite color of fabric at the top of the window.
- Make a list of what you want to put on the windows in every room so that you will have it when you shop for things like fabric, tie backs and, of course, the sheer blinds you will use.
More Combinations Using Sheer Blinds - If you have discovered the beauty of sheer blinds, you know that they are very affordable and easy to install. In addition, they're easy to care for and will last a very long time.
- Think of using sheer blinds on the windows in all of the rooms in your home. They are so versatile that they will match the mood you are trying to establish in each area of your home.
- For example, sheer blinds are an excellent choice for your master bedroom and bathroom. They'll go with your present decorating theme and when you're ready to redecorate, they'll go with whatever new theme you have chosen.
- Sheer blinds will add a feeling of elegance in your dining room and in your living room. On the other hand, if you have chosen to establish a casual mood, the blinds are so versatile that they will add to that less formal feeling.
Don't forget to keep receipts as you do your shopping so that you will have them in case you need to return or exchange something.Share